March 24, 2013

GABRIELE RIGON


I must be the luckiest man alive. I not only get to meet and photograph the world's most beautiful women, but when I'm not in the studio or on location I fly Chinook and Huey helicopters for the Italian army! My passion is to capture and share the sensual beauty of the female form. The female nude is, for me, nature's finest gift. I am so moved by this aesthetic that I try to translate what I feel into still images. I don't use many models as I prefer to form special working relationships with just a few. I think this is the most important part of taking a great photograph. I have very special feelings for my models and they for me. A recipe of trust, understanding, humour and friendship allows my models and I to relax, to relax in such a way that my camera becomes simply a tool for capturing the moments we share. Many people ask me whether I am a romantic when they see my photographs. I take this as a great compliment. It means that I portray women in the right light. I am romantic and in front of such extraordinary beauty I want to create poetry with my camera.
Gabriele Rigon




























© GABRIELE RIGON